Tuesday 14 July 2009

Heat

Did you know that crime sprees tend to be correlated to heat waves? I totally believe it, because every time the temperature rises above 87 degrees I want to shank someone.

-I hate cupcakes these days. I hate that every freaking girl in the United States yaps about "Ohmigod I love cupcakes!" Cupcakes are no longer cute, they're just irritating. Don't get me wrong I love cake, pie, panna cotta, flan, crepes...basically any dessert. What I can't handle is the cupcake culture.

-I read Esquire now. And not just because Gerard Butler is on the cover of this month's issue.

-I liked Bruno. Wildly inappropriate, yes, but still funny.

-Gregory Peck is one of the loves of my life. But he's dead. So now I semi-stalk is grandson, Ethan Peck. Ethan is the new star of ABC Family's 10 Things I Hate About You. I've gotten pretty hooked on ABC Family this summer. It's pretty sad. I keep telling myself it's just until 30 Rock is back or something, but I think we all know that come fall I'll still be concerned about Amy & Ben on The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

-If I wear a plaid shirt, will I look like a lumberjack? This is my concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment